View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 10:17 PM
canucks95

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Coyote 96 View Post
Probably a little bit of both. We are very deep with nhl ready defensemen, and Tippett always demands a high amount responsibility in the defensive zone so I imagine he will only be used as an injury call-up this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosemeister View Post
We have so many good defenders, I think he is just going to miss his chance because someone better is playing.

We do need one great more puck moving defender that's a right hand shot. It's going to come down to that 6th place, which currently Schlemko owns. If Schlemko is playing at a bad level, we do have Stone and Summers who could come in right away and play that position too.

Rundblad needs a full year in the AHL, and that's where I think he's going to be. If our Powerplay is horrible like it has been, Rundblad may get the call, but that's the only reason he would get call. If there is an injury, I see Stone or Summers coming up and playing

But to answer your question, he does have a future with this team. =)
Alright, thanks a lot for the info guys I have been quite high on Rundblad, and he has produced well in the minors, so was just wondering why he wasn't in a lot of your rosters.

Best of luck this year guys

canucks95 is offline   Reply With Quote