View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 11:54 PM
smitty10

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzap View Post
No we appreciate that you tell us what you know, but I think you can imagine that what you say might sound far fetched (I don't think it is, but I can see why people are skeptical).

Please tell us if you find out more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickAHL View Post
Why are you guys being such dicks to the Leafs fan? Smitty, please come back if you have more info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chet1926 View Post
You can't let a couple people who think they know everything about everything bother you.

I believe you. Thanks for sharing your info. If you hear anything else I would enjoy hearing it.
Thanks guys. I just PMed Avs poster RockLobster and I'll relay any future information that I can get through him. It'll likely be more accepted on here if it's posted by a fellow Avs fan.

Anyways, Ryan's uncle hadn't heard anything since the lockout's ended. I'm going to try and get out to shinny tomorrow night, however if I can't then I'll likely go Thursday and see him then. I'll update RockLobster when I speak to him next if there's anything you guys would find interesting. Or if there are any posters living in or near the Durham region of Ontario that play hockey I can give you the time and place where this shinny is and they can go and talk to him.