View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 11:00 PM
mercury

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by daynus View Post
would be 1 guy i would strongly consider for dc for the eagles. would he be available, i would sure think so. but i wouldnt put it past new england to talk to him this offseason. but new england has switched to a 4-3 hybrid, romeo is a 3-4 guy. but the one area of a teams defense that he would greatly improve would be the defensive backfield. and he operates in zone a fair bit and man to man, not that much. being an old giants,jets,cleveland browns, new england pat, almost everywhere bb has coached would build close family ties to new england., but his style of coaching d has not changed, where as bb has. he has gone 4-3 and mostly man, and romeo is a 3-4,zone guy. are the eagles able to switch to a 3-4. with the eagles defense loaded with pretty good quality d-linemen, would be more suitable for a 4-3. but the big trick to switching to 3-4 is their a 4-3 de that can move to 3-4 olb, so can vinny curry,graham and such be able to develop into an elephant be a mike vrabel or willie mcginnest in the 3-4, if they can, then i highly reccommend romeo crennel.
Graham might be able to transition to a 3-4 OLB and thrive. They would need a big, nasty NT, though. Don't know if Star would still be available. I don't know if that type of change would be the best move for the Eagles, but I am ready for something fresh, that is for sure. And if we hire a younger HC, I would prefer veteran coordinators. At least one of the two.