View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 11:02 PM
Lorb

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
Alright, I had a gastroskopi (??? dont know the term in english), which is a tube with a camera that is stuck down your throat into your stomac. Things might have changed now though, this was about 15 years ago. If so, go science! That was one of the worst things ive ever had done to me haha.

Anyways, signs of ulcers can be: Burning sensation after eating, constant feeling of hunger, waking up at night with stomac pain. Strong food/coffee might make it worse.

If you thing you've got one id check it out, if it turns into a bleeding ulcer it can be a pain in the ass to cure.
Ya, getting it checked out. Hopefully it's just a normal ulcer and some meds will clean up the acidic levels and let it heal. I've been on a really bad lifestyle lately (6 months or so) and not only am I sleeping at all the wrong times (4-6AM) but I'm also eating 2 large meals a day or going 15-17 hours without eating and drinking very little water etc.

Whatever it is, I'll just wait it out until I get the tests done and maybe even more follow up tests and then get the meds and follow through with whatever else there is to keep with to get rid of the ulcers.

I think they still stick a tube down your throat nowadays

Lorb is offline   Reply With Quote