Old
01-08-2013, 12:02 AM
ThirdManIn
Global Moderator
Aspiring Sinecure

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7even View Post
OT but I'm so jealous of Nashville's ownership group. If we could've had that in Atlanta...
We are lucky to have them. Without these guys the team would have certainly moved. They saved the team. They survived the Boots Del Biaggio scandal. They have really strengthened the organization financially, and even added a billionaire to their ranks. After Leipold basically ran the team based on whims, they have really turned the ship around so to speak. I wish Atlanta would have been able to have the same happen for them. I really do. I know how bad it feels to think you're going to lose your team. I can't imagine how much worse it is to actually see them go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyutinMyOwnHorn View Post
It's only frowned upon by Brian Burke, and he literally frowns at everything anyway.
You do have a point here.

Seriously, what evidence outside of comments from Burke could be used to prove illegal collusion? With a rate of 1 OS per year since the last CBA, would that evidence (if it exists) be strong enough to show that an agreement exists, even though that agreement is also being ignored by GMs constantly?