View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 12:16 AM
tommy89

vCash: 500
Now that Ceci is off the market, what does everyone think of trying to aquire Adam Pelech from the otters for a package including DeAngelo. Pelech is a 94 and team Canada invitee who has put up 31 points in 40 games on a struggling team. DeAngelo is a year younger than Pelech, is US born and is a flashy offensive dman so would be attractive to Erie. DeAngelo may posess better offensive skill, but Pelech would be a lot more dependable defensively while still being able to make a good first pass and contribute offensively.

I am personally expecting Galchenyuk to be sent back to Sarnia after he does a 9 game stint with Montreal. Unless Montreal feels he can be a key player in getting them into the playoffs, they would rather see him have a playoff run in the O. It's way too early to predict, but in looking at potential matchups based on the standings, if the sting have their current lineup are very probable to make it to round 2 and with an addition to the blueline (also pending goaltender health) could very well make it to round 3 and that is honestly the first time I can say that with a shred of confidence, last season I definately didn't feel this way even with all the talent they had.