View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Joey Moss
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 226
Hey guys, great to see some of you checking in again. I actually completely forgot about the league due to the lockout (Thanks to VanIslander for PM'ing me) but I'm excited to keep it going for the remainder of the season. I have been a little busy of late and this is a bit of a "wake up" for me to start running the league again so bear with me.

Now we will forsure be finishing out this season but I'd just like to say, no promises on the league going any further after that. The lockout really didn't help with the interest of the league and especially now that the league is almost four years old, it's getting stale for not only me but others in the league, I'd assume. Finding new GM's and doing roll calls every off-season is a little bit exhausting for me.

I haven't completely made up my mind on that because it really depends on how I'm feeling come summer time but like I said, no promises. And that also doesn't mean I won't keep running league's here. I enjoy doing it. It's a hobby of mine that I plan on continuing with in the future. Maybe a new league in the summer would be a possibility as well, I don't know. Like I said, depends on how I feel after this season.

But for now, welcome back!