View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 07:59 AM
Captain Saku

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWK View Post
How's your training facility and youth facility?
I have world class training and youth facility. I'm managing AC Milan. Granted, it's my first year so I need to give it some time before seeing results, however I managed West Brom for 5 years and had development problems as well. Even with Milan, I bought young players (18 to 21 years) highly suggested by 2 of my scouts with 20 PA and 20 PP each, but once they started playing for me their progress turned to red and kind of stagnated, even though I give them plenty of playing time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layne Staley View Post
Download genie scout
What is this? I'm not interested in a cheating program if it's the case, I want to maximize the challenge in my game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenatzu View Post
How good are your coaches and how many first team minutes do you give to your young players?
I don't know if I'm following the right approach, what I usually do for coaches and training is I assign only one training for each coach, so I hire coaches with specific attributes in a way to minimize their workload and maximimze their impact on training. Most of my trainings are 4 or 4.5*.

But don't worry about me guys I'm doing well, I won Serie A and Copa Italia in my 1st season lol, but I'm just worried about a couple of young players I bought for hefty prices with 5* potential and are right now at 3.5* but their progress bar is red which means they're unlikely to hit their full potential.

Captain Saku is offline   Reply With Quote