View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 09:26 AM
KillerHockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers99Fan99 View Post
Can somebody help me out and list what you think are the best features for these Thunder Bay Kings prospects. Also predicted round in draft

#7 Grzelewski F-

#16 McKay F-

#4 Thrower F-

#10 Kitt F-

#3 Behse D-

#17 Stewart D-

Who else do you like?

Here it is again,

Here is my thoughts on the Thunder Bay Kings after watching them at the Marlies and asking around.

They went two for two and only scoring a total of five goals and not making the final four wasn't a

good showing after winning the Brantford tournament.

#7 Grzelewski - BEST PLAYER on the team works hard at both ends of the ice every shift. Draft 2-5 round

#16 McKay - He is big but doesn't play that way. Has a hard time in the corners and on the wall looses a lot of battles. Draft 7-10 round

#4 Thrower - Good size and handles the puck and see the ice well. Draft 7-10th round

#14 McKitrick - Small but has great speed and is shifty and smart with the puck Draft 10-15 round because of size.

#9 Hamlin - Very good skater has good hands and smart with the puck and physical Draft 7-10

#20 Minoletti - Small but a very good skater works hard both ends of the ice and is physical for size. Draft 10-15

#3 Behse - Big very good skater has a good shot and moves the puck ok needs work that part of his game. Draft 7-10 round

#17 Stewart - The word out there is Stewart is there best defencemen. He's big, strong and smart with the puck and skater really well for his size. Draft 3-5 round

#10 Kitt - Big skates and handles the puck well. Draft 7-10 round

Those are the guys I notice and been hearing about.