Thread: Pre-Game Talk: Habs Training Camp
View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 10:14 AM
EveryDay

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post
No they aren't really in order. Or I'd have St-Denis in the Top-6 cause he's my man-crush this year.

Kaberle gets a lot of hate here, but he's not THAT bad. Him and Bouillon are about equal in my eyes.

Weber still has potential, but I have no idea if he'll ever reach it. He was incredible for a short stretch of about 10-games last year (or was it the year before?), then just terrible the rest of the way.

As for playoffs. If we're judging on that alone, Weber has been incredible in the playoffs (6 games, 3 goals, 1 assist, +1).

The top-5 is true though. Subban, Gorges, Markov, Emelin and Diaz.

After that, it's really a choose what you want. Scoring yet soft? Kaberle. Maybe scoring, not quite as soft, just as bad defensively? Weber. Solid 2-way game, but not quite strong enough physically? St-Denis. Physical and solid defensively, absolutely zero scoring? Bouillon.
Agree with everything you said and i think that we should send one of Kaberle or Weber to Ottawa for a draft pick. Sens have only 4 healthy defenceman for the reminder of the year(Gonchar-Phillips-Karlsson-Methot). Weber and Kaberle are better then Benoit-Weircoch(?)-Gryba-Blood.