View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Barnaby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
You got the jerseys at a great price. Hold on to them, wait for the holidays to pass and this whole lockout thing to sort itself out and eventually icejerseys will have an awesome customization sale (they have a few every year) and that is when you should get it done. They do the best job in the industry and when they have their sales, it's the best value you'll get, making the jerseys a total steal, after what you paid on amazon for them.
Where would be the best place to get an Authentic Edge Jersey (Made in Canada) with customization? I looked at IceJersey - it says 'Made in Canada' on the description, but the picture clearly shows the green Indonesian band under the color. I've used some sites in the passed and gotten some great knock offs, but I'd like to be a snob and get a couple of top notch Authentics (at a somewhat fair price). Would I be better off ordering online or going into the city and hitting up Cosby's or the NHL shop?

Thanks

Not that it matters, but I'm leaning towards a Home Nash, and an away McDonough. I also want a Team Sweden Henrik at some point.