Old
01-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Oh God What's This

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by funghoul View Post
jesus. What is BS? We did have some injuries in march and The whole team played a more defensive game as a result which led to less high risk plays in our own zone. Not as many sad wannabe pronger attempts at outlet passes in the slot no less. Don't pretend like you don't remember how clamped down they played in our own zone. And cheesesteak's condescending statement about takin credit away from bryz is pretty funny really. His point is when the team plays the way their capable at both ends, it gives confidence to the goalie which results in success. This was how we should play the whole season.
My point is that our team was crap defensively in March...because it was. Remember Bryz getting shelled and subjected to numerous 2 on 1s for three straight weeks? He faced more shots in March than in any other month, and it most certainly wasn't all bad angle shots from the boards. Not only did he bail the team out when they really needed it because of the defensive play, he put up lots of shutouts in the process.