01-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Bud2790

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLJ View Post
Geoff Molson sent me one on Sunday at 10:27am with the subject line -

"IMPORTANT MESSAGE Agreement in principle between the NHL and the NHLPA"

Dear fan,

The day we were all waiting for has finally arrived!

I am pleased to inform you that the National Hockey League and the Players Association have reached an agreement in principle on a new Collective Bargaining Agreement. In the coming days, the new deal will be subject to a vote of approval from both the players and the team owners. We are very optimistic and enthusiastic about welcoming our players and our fans back to the Bell Centre in the near future.

We believe that the combined efforts of the League and the Players will ensure that the activities of the NHL resume on a solid foundation for the long-term.

On behalf of the entire Montreal Canadiens organization, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, once again, for your support and understanding during this very difficult period. We are truly privileged to count on our passionate fans. At our end, we are already looking forward to devoting all our energies in preparing for the upcoming season.

We will contact you in the coming days to keep you informed of all developments and details regarding the upcoming season (including all the procedures for your season tickets).

Go Habs Go!

Geoff Molson
President and CEO
Club de hockey Canadien
Thank for the info!