View Single Post
01-08-2013, 03:20 PM
User Registered
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Dado View Post
Thanks for the detailed response. I understand what you guys are saying, and it does appear consistent with what has been reported.

I guess what I'm saying is that in my mind our understanding of what has been reported *must* be wrong in some way. Because it is simply unfathomable to me that we lost a full season last CBA to get "cost certainty" and another half season this CBA to get "cost reduction" - and the worst-off teams are possibly even more worse off than before!

This just can't be right...and I say this as a contractionista who would love to see a 20 team league...(with 20 team B & C leagues with promo/relegation and...oh never mind...)

Unless they already know that Phoenix is being relocated to a stronger market...
Sadly tho, all I am reading is that people cannot see any difference between what was on the negotiation table back in mid-October which would have gave us a 82-games season and the one they just I would not be surprised that in the end, we lost half a season for peanuts.