View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Hockeysemin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
As much as I hate to, I have to agree, here. Having watched the Super Series and the WJCs, I'm left with a less than stellar impression. I see a ton of hype for him here, and I'm really not getting it. He's got a ton of raw tools, no doubt. Can't deny that. However, he's got terrible tunnel vision and plays completely selfish hockey. I'm not sure how valuable a player with blinders on can really be at the NHL level. Throw is the risk associated with his being a Russian player, and I wouldn't draft him anywhere near as high as most are discussing him. I see him as a huge gamble because of his nationality and his apparent complete lack of hockey sense (if he's got it, he sure hasn't shown it in the games I've seen).
Come on he obviously not a Gretzky when it comes to passing but i think u are little to hard here He is a 17 year old kid, and i agree he can learn use his teammate a little bit more. But for your statement, today he played on Traktors first line together with Kuznetsov in KHL, and you just don't do it with a complete lack of hockey sense