View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Grind
Stomacheache AllStar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcwpg View Post
Just my feeling, but I think as time goes on the movement on the waiting list is going to peak first then slow down.

In year one everyone was excited about the team coming back, so people jumped into whatever group they could to get tickets, if they weren't buying full packages themselves. So this past summer you saw the start of whatever fallout was going to occur with groups breaking up, people just realizing the financial commitment was just too much, etc.

I would see this adjustment of seats peaking when the 3-4-5 year commitments are finished and it's time to renew. That's when I would expect a lot of movement ( I already have my name on a list to move seats ) and a lot of people from the waiting list to get seats. And after this peak, the long terms are going to settle in and there should be less seats available.

If you are on the waiting list, I would say be patient. Get games here and there when you can, but definitely stay on the list for at least the next 4 years.
this is exactly how i see it. I think they're will be a big shift at the first come-round of re-ups, but then very little and exactly why you said, the weeding out of those who might have gone too deep in.

Grind is offline   Reply With Quote