View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Sabadecade
LOGE Baby!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhil View Post
This was my biggest question. I can't seem to remember exactly how ticketmaster dealt with this. I won the lottery draft one month and saw a bunch of upper level behind the nets. I honestly am more than happy with those and am hoping wait list I'll get access. Is it

Day 1 - Lottery
Day 2 - Wait List
Day 3 - whoever (usually few singles)
Yeah, the first time I took advantage of it was late October after the lottery winners has picked their seats for the November games. I got my wife an I some seats in 312 (south end of the arena, right by the City Place exit) 2nd to last row. It was great, cheap (120$ for both seats) and we had a great time!

Keep in mind many times by the time "Day 2" comes around there may only be singles as well (especially for the "big games").

A couple of times by brothers and I got seats in different sections, we didn't care, we got up during intermissions and had a beer together then went back to watching the game. Still a great time! You also get the choice to experience multiple different vantage points.

I liked being on the wait list so much I got on the waiting list again, in case I need an extra ticket one time or I really want to go to a game but others in my group have those tickets, I can still pickup a single. I may not get back to the top of the wait list until my 4yr old daughter or nephews are old enough to buy the season tickets but hey, it will be available to them if they want it.

Sabadecade is offline   Reply With Quote