View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Et le But

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burke the Legend View Post
Markov is kind of a strange cat he used to eat a lot at this restaurant I worked at. He'd just sit at the back by himself with a mountain of food eating and looking at his cell phone. Sometimes he'd be with some russian bimbo and would just be doing the same thing not even talking to her lol.

But he is one helluva hockey player. Guy hasn't played much in 3 years, better he gets some serious hockey warm up in Russia than on a practice rink. Plus he could injure himself in a practice anyways pivoting on a rut or something so it's not like he's at seriously more risk in low contact Russian hockey.
You see I'd be skeptical about this if it was another player, but with Markov this makes a lot of sense. A lot of times with him it's not even the language barrier, I just think he's that introverted. That's why I could never buy all those Mr. Hab-esque conspiracies about Markov stealing from the Habs or whatever, more than Russia or Canada I think the man seriously just lives for hockey. That's also why I wouldn't write him off just yet.

Et le But is offline   Reply With Quote