danishh
Dat Stache

vCash: 500
Michalek-Spezza-Silfverberg
Latendresse-Turris-Alfie
Regin-Smith-Condra
Greening-Obrien-Neil
Daugavins

personnel-wise, it's pretty hard to argue against the 12 guys with one-ways plus silfverberg as the only rookie. Silf has outplayed all the other options in the AHL. If some of the NHLers start slowly or need to take days off, guys can be called up, but to start at least these are our 13 guys. At center, regin makes more sense on the wing than JOB, mainly because regin should get better than 4th line minutes and smith seems to have earned the 3rd line center gig looking at last years faceoff numbers and his new contract. On the wings, mcstache has already confirmed silf on line one, so it comes down to lats vs greening for line two, and that's a battle i expect lats to win.

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Gonchar
Phillips-Borowiecki/Benoit/Lundin(when healthy)

I still think the sens want to add here. With the condensed schedule and a couple of old farts, we're going to need to carry 7 or even 8 dmen, but sitting someone like borowiecki two out of every three games might not make that much sense for his development. Either way, i think the top pairing is set, and gonchar and phillips will be split up, leaving the #4 and #6 spots open as well as at least one spot in the pressbox.

Anderson
Bishop

Lehner will get a chance in camp, but i dont see any way they keep him up unless andy struggles over the course of his first few starts. With 48 games, and an AHL schedule far less condensed than the NHL one (facilitating callups on days off), it's concievable that we see all three goalies for ~10 games each.

danishh is offline   Reply With Quote