Old
01-08-2013, 06:54 PM
WasTeD
Gettn Wiggy wit it

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to WasTeD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginKarlssonLehner View Post
I'm not obsessed, I call it as I see it. I watch some of these kids live when I go to Sweden so I have more of an advantage that some people don't get.

It's funny because the posts you have seen me hype up have been recent when the huge wave of Swedish prospects kicked in like Karlsson, Lehner, Silfverberg, OEL, Larsson. However, go ahead and try to counter my opinions on those guys. I may have hyped them but not to the degree where it has not been deserved. I've been hyping Karlsson, OEL, Lehner and Silfverberg long before people knew their real worth. Can you blame me?

Also, don't make inaccurate statements, I also hyped up Wiercioch, Noesen, Barkov, Greening, Gemel Smith, Burmistrov, Granlund etc...

I watch a lot of prospects play, and I'm not afraid to say I've called my fair share of unaccomplished players like Sorensen, even though I really don't know what went wrong there. Bashkirov too but I'd blame his lack of development on the impact his twin played on him.

I think people don't take me seriously for how I show my optimism and how I talk on these boards but I really don't care what people think. I admit when I first entered these boards I wasn't as mature as I am know and didn't back my arguments well. I'm here to say what I see. So far, I've been very accurate in my predictions... to date.
I'd be more impressed if these weren't cant miss prospects lol. Not exactly looking into a crystal ball there guy.