Thread: Confirmed with Link: Flyers sign (D) Kurtis Foster (Jan. 13)
View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 07:04 PM
Zippy316

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatcher View Post
Foster isn't gonna be a top 4 dman but he is far from being a *****. He hits lots and can fight pretty good and can shoot like hell. Good depth signing and another R.Handed shot. Go to youtube for some of those hits and goals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatcher View Post
Foster can hit really hard and although is far from perfect I think he'll be better than any of our Dmen down on the Phantoms. There was one game against Philly this past season where he lit up atleast 6 flyers and I was pissed off about it.
I watched him for three straight months last year, never ever do I remember him dishing out a significant hit or anything positive except his shot. If you really want, look at some Devils games from mid December to the beginning of March, I guarantee that in just about every game, Foster is directly at fault for one goal or made an absolutely stupid play on it.

To go further, in the game that Larsson got injured in, Foster allowed a horrid SHG where he made absolutely no effort to stop the play. The Devils dressed 7 D, benched Foster after the SHG, and even after Larsson got hurt, Foster sat on the bench. Furthermore, just look at the amount of SHG the Devils had with Foster and then when we didn't.

Last edited by Zippy316: 01-08-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Zippy316 is offline   Reply With Quote