View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 07:06 PM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WasTeD View Post
I'd be more impressed if these weren't cant miss prospects lol. Not exactly looking into a crystal ball there guy.
You're right but I was raving about them being number 1 goalie and one of the best defenders from the bat, that's where I got my early title of "optimistic." OEL shot up the standings in the final months, I was pimping him before that. They weren't as hyped before to the extent I was hyping them. I just mentioned them because they are playing/close to playing big roles in the organization. Regardless, I'm not here to impress, I just try to share my info on prospects to everyone here who doesn't have the ability to view them live. I'd admit Larsson was pimped pretty hard at the same time so he doesn't really count.

If I was out to impress I'd keep pointing out Wiercioch, Greening(While he was still in College) DaCosta(Before he entered his sophomore year) Regardless this isn't a competition of knowledge, the guy asked why I like Swedes and I just wanted to point out my personal viewings gives me better viewings of their dominance.