View Single Post
Old
06-13-2006, 04:15 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedbyfear
This is slightly off-topic, but since all of you must know far more about obtaining tickets than I, I thought I would start here.

My fiancee and I are getting married on October 14. We're planning on coming up to Montreal for our honeymoon. We'll be there for about a week, most likely from the 16 through the 23 (I'm going back and forth with a Travel Agent currently to try and get the best lodging deal I can. We'll be driving up since it's not that far). We really just want to relax, spend some time together, and enjoy the city. We obviously want to go to any home games in Montreal during the week or so we are there.

I've never been to a game at the Bell Centre, I attended a couple of games at the old Forum when I was young, but since I live in Upstate NY I generally go see the Habs in Buffalo, and I've been to the ACC a couple of times (most notably for the semifinal and final of the 2004 World Cup).

That being said, I'm not really sure what level tickets we should be looking for. She doesn't like to sit right at ice level but I also don't know if we necessarily want grays either. And if it matters, I'd rather sit with true fans than corporate types.

I also don't know how much tickets generally cost. Price isn't a huge issue, but I probably don't want to pay more than around $125 or so per ticket CDN.

Thanks in advance.
I hope you get to watch a game because in the past couple of season I beleive they always start on the road for 2-3 games.Also whites are very good seats and the view is very good,but the tickets reamin pretty pricy especially if it is the home opener.No matter what you and your wife will have a great time in this wonderfull city.

ps.I have tickets in the Grays,I love my seats and would not trade them for reds to go sit with clowns.The ambiance is great ,screw the reds!

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote