View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Kyle McMahon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHGoalie72 View Post

I dunno guys...Gretzky, Lemieux, and Orr (found in part 2/2) are the only ones seen as more skillful by those who would be qualified to give a valued opinion. Lemieux wasn't on the video, we all know he knows first hand.Further, I'm going to say Kovy has more talent than they or anyone else ever did.

For those compare their rank on their teams' cup runs (in order):
Messier, Richter, Leetch, Kovalev, Zubov
Byfuglien, Toews, Keith, Kane, Niemi
Silly way to compare, but all things considered they really seem to fall even in importance in credit to OP, IMO.

Side note because I've seen this brought up a few times- If Toews doesn't win the Conn Smythe, there's no way in sam hell Byfuglien isn't next in line. Without him Kane and Toews are on their ass via Pronger.

fakekidpoker- what year did Kane get all star game MVP? Kovalev got it in 09, along with the first team selection and the captain's C.

Heh, the mother****** is so scary sick he's found his way on the scoresheet 1000+ times and IT'S SEEN AS A ******* DISAPPOINTMENT!

If he had a red walrus beard, would he then be worthy of a trip to the HHOF??? You know what I'm talking about...

Kovy for the win.
An all-star game MVP? You know your career lacked substance when this needs to be brought up as a point in your favour.

And actually Kane exploded after Byfuglien was removed from his line. Him, Sharp, and Versteeg in particular had a field day against Pronger, turning the tide for Chicago in the final.

Kyle McMahon is offline   Reply With Quote