View Single Post
Old
01-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Sweech
Alles zu seiner Zeit

vCash: 5239
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMen88 View Post
Long Island may be thin on the blueline, but it might be time for young guys like Ty Wishart and Calvin De Haan to finally make an appearance, also, MacDonald has been progressing nicely, add in Carkner and Streit and who knows? It might be time for John Tavares and company to right the ship. As for the Canes, I think everyone's penciling them in waaaay to high up there, I mean, Alexander Semin remains a 7million dollar question if you ask me...but hey, in 48 games, if they get Staal and Staal cooking, it might just pay off anyway. I'm just so happy to be talking about this stuff again! #gameon
I just don't see it. The Islanders are in possibly the hardest division. They have arguably the three best teams in the entire conference (aside from Boston) as divisional rivals in Pittsburgh, NYR, and Philadelphia, and the other team made the Stanley Cup finals last year. They had an extremely uneventful offseason, adding Boyes and losing Paranteau. MacDonald from what I've heard from Islander fans is a bottom pairing d-man tops.

Frankly, the Islanders have one of the worst looking rosters. That team is Tavares and Streit.

Plus I don't understand the Semin hate. Never will. Guy puts up points and he'll be lighting it up in Carolina. Somehow Carkner, MacDonald, and De Haan are legitimate players, but Semin is chopped liver?

Sweech is offline   Reply With Quote