View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 04:43 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
You see I'd be skeptical about this if it was another player, but with Markov this makes a lot of sense. A lot of times with him it's not even the language barrier, I just think he's that introverted. That's why I could never buy all those Mr. Hab-esque conspiracies about Markov stealing from the Habs or whatever, more than Russia or Canada I think the man seriously just lives for hockey. That's also why I wouldn't write him off just yet.
I hope you're right (but sounds like you're not that far from writing him off! since you mentioned it! maybe one more injury away from writing him off? ). Anyways...I hope you're right about Markov because (imo) when you live for hockey (especially when we're talking/referring to the NHL) you can see that a player lives for hockey and has that passion to do anything it takes to win in the PLAYOFFS (ex: Gorges, Subban, Roy, Claude Lemieux, Kirk ''is work'' Muller, Koivu, etc). I have yet to see this in Markov when it comes to the playoffs (not even close)...and I'm waiting to be proven wrong (hope he proves me wrong...I'd rather be wrong of course so our Habs can win).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 01-10-2013 at 02:22 AM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote