View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 04:52 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Et le But View Post
Markov speaks about it. http://www.montrealgazette.com/sport...413/story.html

I really don't see how this is a controversy, at all.

Also LOL at that comment from some old man. "Mark-do me a favor and stay in Russia-don't need you here in th free world,"
Surprised no one quoted Markov on this one (Don Meehan part)...

''I’m not a boy who’s 16 years old,” Markov said. “I’m a big man and I make my decisions. (Playing) is my decision.”
Markov said he had spoken to his Toronto-based agent, Don Meehan, “who told me, ‘Don’t practice, don’t even think about the (KHL) game,” he said. “But like I said, I’m a big man and I’m responsible for my decisions.''
(imo sounds like a 9 year-old said the above! I can't be the only one! anyways it's just my opinion!, and yes...I can act like a 9 year-old as well, so I'm just having fun with this...don't take this too seriously...not good for your blood pressure!!).

And...how dare Meehan tell Markov what to do...no wonder Markov played that last KHL game...he had to show everyone that he's an adult now...and not a not a 16year-old anymore, nor a 12 year-old or a 9 year-old. I'm glad Markov defended himself.

Go Markov Go (just stay healthy for once...can't wait to see him play with Emelin).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 01-09-2013 at 05:05 AM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote