View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 05:58 AM
Gary83*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei Shirokov View Post
Still, Tuevo's Finnish team struggled mightly, Gaudreau wasn't doing much till he got 3 tap-ins against Germany then he exploded, I'm not hating cause he's a flames prospect I actually like his skill and the way he player it just seems like you guys as many other people are saying are overrating him a bit, as the majority here that aren't Flames fans seem to pick Tuevo.

I would take Schroeder over Gaudreau. Much better defensive game, he's faster, mroe dynamic. ya he struggled in his 2nd year with the Gophers but he lost his linemates during the year, Jay Barabald was injured and missed the year and Ryan Stoa was signed by the Avs. He later joined the Moose and played very well.

And you also add that JS also had a stellar WJ career as he is the all time leader scorer for team USA (which seems to be were ally our expectations come from with Gaudreau) and that JS is much stronger and was much stronger at the same age, also that Schreoder has adjusted well to the pro game and has been our best player for the Wolves who have been terrible to say the least this year.

Gaudreau is great and all so far but I just would like to see him do the same thing when he steps into the AHL.
And that is when I knew I could disregard this entire post.

Gary83* is offline   Reply With Quote