Thread: Pre-Game Talk: Leafs-Habs at Bell Centre Jan 19
View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 07:42 AM
Sam Slick*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davebo View Post
If you're a leafs fan, and semi-trolling our board, you're going to get what you're getting. Play nice? I am, according to the board rules. Same side? I've been a Habs fans since the age of 4. What made you change, as I obviously haven't?

Last year was an aberration for us. Most sports writers recognized that we didn't play that badly at times, but were mismanaged all year. We could have easily made the playoffs without the distractions. But it is what it is, but don't think it was all on the players, and thus that's where we'll finish again - that's pure trolling on your part, and why I'm singling YOU out.

Habs 5 Laffs 1 <-- Carey is about the wins, not the shutouts...
No, what I mean is you and I have agreed on a lot of subjects. We have disagreed also, but for the most part we have agreed, same as a few other posters here. No worries.

I'm not trolling. I really want the habs to have a strong team. This league needs this rivalry.

I recognize you had the same problems a lot of the times as us, poor coaching and poor management.

Leafs 6 Habnots 1.

ps. Its pretty sad when I get along with many other teams posters than the idiots on my own board. Trust me, they think Kadri is the next gretzky there. I have lots of friends there too, but too many idiots just bating non stop.

Sam Slick* is offline   Reply With Quote