View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 08:43 AM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinSG17 View Post
You guys are suckers. I posted a reported salary and reviews from Glassdoor.com and you are still saying $30k at the low range. $30k is $14.42 an hour and it's salary so there will be no OT. They read the boards here so they will now know they have a couple guys they can offer $28k that will probably take the job. I guess it's a good way to get your feet wet if you arent working.

$8/hr is $16,640, that probably wouldn't even cover rent in Boston. How could they live on that? Love of baseball?
The reps handle many accounts, I'd say starting salary is high $30's and that is and should be low and goes up to close to $50 or $60 K- and should be.
Just dealing with some of the fans should get them that.

Just to add my kid skates with ones father's team, I was on the AB and got to know many and used to talk about school, whatever, and they are not getting solid degrees and taking that low a job. What the bleep are you people thinking

I know some of these folks real well, from where they went to college, major, live, all sorts of stuff and there is no way they take this job for what you guys are talking.