Old
01-09-2013, 08:52 AM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPSHOT723 View Post
Bump.

I go to Quinnipiac, and I have nothing but incredible things to say about Eric Hartzell. He's been the reason (along with Jeremy Langlois) that Quinnipiac is now ranked 5th in the nation.

Hartzell uses his size as well as any goalie that's 6'4" 190lbs. This video here shows how his size is probably his best asset.

I think he has 1B NHL potential.
Not to pick apparent Hartzell, because this is the only thing I have seen on him, but the two keys to the video are the fact the two forwards are so close in on the net, plus Hartzell clearly plays for a pass back across the net. Good anticipation perhaps, or maybe guess work which would get pick apart at the pro level.

Just my thoughts on the video, and I'll trust your overall opinion more since you watch him a lot more than me. I have been curious about Hartzell for a bit though myself, as I like to see which UFA college kids get a shot at being signed, and I think with his size and numbers, he should get a try out at least. Has there been any rumours on who has been at his games scouting?

kingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote