View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoomie View Post
Translation: The reason the player and the team gave don't suit my preconceived notions so I'll simply assume it's a lie.

If Chiarelli was willing to offer an extension to get him to report, don't you think that offering not to trade him would be easier? And if his objective were to prevent a trade to a team he doesn't want to play for this year and go to a place of his choosing next year, wouldn't what he's doing now run completely counter to that? He could play out his final half season, get paid and become a free agent, but taking the year off runs the risk of being traded to a team that he doesn't want to play for who can toll his contract. It doesn't make any sense.
I think you translate just as well as google translate does.

Actually, it means we don't know what's a lie and what isn't. If you choose only to strictly believe what comes out of the players mouths then they will never be in the wrong. If that suits you so be it, congrats you're an Artemis clone. If you're choosing to believe what Thomas said simply because you want to that's fine as well, have at her.

No point in arguing over who's right and who's wrong. I lost a lot of respect for Thomas because of how he left and personally that says a bit because I always thought of myself as one of his biggest supporters right from day 1... if that assaults anyone's senses they'll have to deal with it. I'm not changing my mind, nor am I asking anyone who still holds him in the highest regard to change theirs. It's not like I want to launch a smear campaign against the guy or try to convince myself he wasn't the best Bruins goalie I've ever seen, possibly one of the best goalies period. I just hate the way he chose to go out and don't agree with it because I don't believe it was all based on the generic "I want to be with the family rhetoric" he rolled out.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote