View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 10:55 AM
Luvtowatch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewerjones View Post
If Strome goes 8-10, the GM should be fired.

Saw the Prospects game, and he didnt wake up until the end of the 2nd period. He should have not played, as it was clear that he was exposed. Nice hands, but unfortunately working from the half wall in, and on the PP, isnt going to do it at the next level. He was 3rd best player on his line tonight- Mucci and Carbonara played better. His skating is below average for a playmaker.

I have nothing against the kid, but I cant see what everybody is fussing about. First two periods, I think he touched the puck 3 times.

Today's game was a disaster. Nobody excelled . Chippy, sloppy hockey. Most of the first 2 rounds of selections will come from the US kids, or OMHA or Alliance, and definitely not from the GTHL.

Only kid on the ice that showed signs of being able to play in the O was the Russian- Korostelev.

Stephens made one dangle, but that was it, he was invisible.
Really. Strome got helpers on both goals. The first was his good hard shot, the second I could have scored with that pass.
Stephens and Robinson controlled and dominated when they were out, just couldn't score.