Old
01-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Wing or Retire!

vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
Why is that space suit so tight on Bryz...he looks like he's walking with a dump in his pants
I'm no expert, but I believe most pressure suits are really stiff. They're reinforced and stuff, so they can be filled with air in a low pressure environment without popping. Having your space suit pop is generally a bad thing. The reinforcement makes them less flexible.

As for Bryz, my only concern right now is whether or not he has to go through yet another months long adjustment period...we absolutely can't have that in a half-season. He took a while to get adjusted to the KHL and if he has to take a lot of time to readjust to the NHL I'm going to be extremely frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
i can't believe it was Bryz's first day back at a practice of any sort and the philly media vultures were already asking him if he thinks he's playing for his job being as though he could possibly get bought out if he doesn't perform. i love Philadelphia, i was born and raised here, and i love its sports teams but i really hate the philly media. most of them aren't even good at there job they just ask d-bag questions thinking thats "hard" journalism". i'm not saying you can't question a players effort or ask some hard questions but i mean they didn't even have there first official practice yet. just my opinion.
There's a difference between a "hard question" and a "dumb question." The Philly media usually asks the dumb questions, like they did with Bryz. He's not playing for his job this year, unless he completely bombs out.