View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 11:53 AM
Reign Nateo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis View Post
Playing some of the softest minutes on the 1st line with Kessel and Lupul. Had horrible posession numbers, some of the worst on the Leafs and they got even worse when separated from Kessel and Lupul.

When he was a year older than Schroeder, he had 4 goals in 32 games in the AHL. Blergh. Horrible player that should have no business being anywhere near this team.
"Soft" minutes is HIGHLY subjective. Have you seen Kessel and Lupul back-check? Nope, because they don't. Bozak does all the defensive work on that line. I don't now what "possession numbers" are to be completley honest, but had more takeaways than giveaways anyway. It's not as simple as player A played with player B and should have X points, there is much more to it than that. Someone has to come back and check the point, and that is not Phil Kessel I can assure you. The way I look at it, he won some draws and played defence for Kessel to cherry pick.

Jordan Schroeder is tiny and if he cannot score at a higher clip, will soon be in Europe.

My point was he's a much better fit on our 3rd line than the immensely overrated Jordan Schroeder...