Old
01-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Holden Caulfield
Perennial Skeptic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alko View Post
really? in Winnipeg is such good crowd?
Yeah, Winnipeg is super unique for NHL and NA sports, it's a smaller city (just ~680K), and it's by far the smallest rink in the NHL (at just 15K), but it's sold out with a waiting list decades long for ST and the atmosphere is crazy, loud the whole game, just like in Bratislava. Helps that the NHL was away for 15 years, so people in Winnipeg do everything they can to support the team now, makes every game a huge party Big change from say Toronto where the entire lowel bowl is corporate tickets and people sit there on their blackburys and iphones all game......Best decision I ever made was to get ST for the Jets...now I hope someday I can make it back to Bratislava during hockery season to see a Slovan game, last time I was there it was like 2 days after the WC ended in 11...

The crowd and atmosphere being so awesome and so much like Winnipeg is for sure one reason I have gotten so interested in Slovan this year...also why some of my other favourite teams are Riga and Amur, but neither compare to Slovan

I'm thinking about ordering some Slovan gear, do you think they would ship to Canada from the store on their website?