View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 03:56 PM
Jack de la Hoya

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleaner claude View Post
he started my first game against the cpu by accident, i quickly changed him to bachman and then in the menu league afterwards

kari had 73 gp before i took him over, and appeared in 74 total after i did, how could i have done better?

also this is why i hadnt mentioned anything beforehand

anyway vancouver, Im around today for a few hours and later tonight after 11pm EST
My response was below that, where I vehemently disagreed with Chuck. Also, there were also discussions about this rule much, much earlier in the season. In fact, I began updating people about their goalies GP in mid-December.

I'm not saying you could have done better, but much like a bad trade, you need to live your predecessors mistakes. Bachman isn't bad, you might be able to salvage a game or two, and then have Lehtenon back for the home-stretch.

EDIT: Next season, I imagine most GMs will take special care to make sure they get their back-ups in early, just for this reason. All you really need to do is put them in for the sim. They will play until there is an injury (1-2 games). That's basically 10 GP over the course of the season.

Jack de la Hoya is online now   Reply With Quote