View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 03:06 PM
Snotbubbles

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyes of Orpik View Post
I'm actually pretty confident in Fleury, people on HF love to look at his playoff performance and act like that's how he has played all season every season since he has started. Fleury wasn't stellar in the playoffs but neither was his defense, you can put any goalie back there and he would have had a similar performance. Rinne, Quick, Lundqvist, it doesn't matter, when your defense falls apart, your goalie can't bail you out all the time. Marc Andre Fleury led this team to 2 Stanley Cup Finals, just last regular season before his playoff performance, he tied the franchise record in wins, 42-17-4 last season.

But everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess, I think I watch Fleury more than fans from other team who hate on him for having a .913 save percentage in the regular season and when they look at the playoffs it was all Fleury's fault, those Penguins played great and tried their hardest in front of him but he just couldn't get the job done. Lol, give me a break.
You're just blinded by your homerism then. Fleury was terrible last year against Philly.

Snotbubbles is offline   Reply With Quote