View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Jack de la Hoya

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by camwise View Post
it was tough to keep up with the goalies, sometimes they just get played through the sims, it seemed i actually played more games with my backup then i did with my actual goal tender with how much we simmed through the season. Not that there is anything wrong with that, because i have a really good back up, who outplayed my starter most of the season. Im just sayin, i physically played more with Brobovsky than I did with Ward. But having a number one guy for the sims is essential
I used my backup goalies 9 games through 3 sim windows.

I then used them exclusively toward the end of the season, when I was trying to...uh...build for next year.

There are different strategies--in some ways, it is better to use your backups in playable games, since attributes and overall seem to make more of a difference in sims. That's why we left it up to the individual GM to decide how and when to get the backups in--but it is also why we are imposing harsh penalties for non-compliance.

I think the best way to do it is to make sure your backup gets a lot of games in at the start of the season.

Jack de la Hoya is online now   Reply With Quote