View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 04:12 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace View Post
As you later amended, I wouldn't say they're brutal, but I do agree with Jman in that they do seem to lose a fair number of important draws. I really do like Sheahan and think he has the tools to make the NHL, but I still think his ceiling is a solid 3rd/great 4th line center. Do you think he'd be better suited as a winger?
I qualified my biggest concern to which he agreed, but I would still call them subpar on the whole and especially bad on the most important draws which isn't great. I just think on several instances I have been frustrated with the lack of success on the draws and in person it was no different.

I think Sheahan is a center, he will probably have the ability to play wing, but I want him down the middle. I do know that if he slides out to the wing he is going to have to be much more physical on the whole.

I really believe Sheahan has a chance to be the fourth line center a la Helm when he was first called up when they hit the playoffs. This allows Abdelkader back on the wing and assuming Babcock would actually use him there helps the PK in my opinion. We will see as Babcock is pretty high on Andersson as well, but I honestly think for a playoff run I could see it happening.

On Nicastro: I would like to see him paired with Paetsch