View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 04:33 PM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit View Post
Again, I hear people saying this a lot. I don't ever recall him actually doing it. I'd love to see some examples.
On the rare occasion he took to speak with the media after games or during a losing streak, it was there. One of the times I recall it was Dubnyk he threw under the bus, over the issue of a poor pk or something like that. It was pathetic.

Quote:
Oh right. I forgot about the time it was suggested in the media that there was an issue with a vetran player being unhappy about that. I also remember how everyone was sure it was Smyth (despite the fact that nobody knew one way or another). Somewhere along the way someone (and I think it was you) said it was Horcoff all of a sudden and that's what everyone's been going with since. Maybe I missed something, but I don't remember reading anything that confirmed that.

Let's not forget that Horcoff was 4th on the team in PPTOI/G and 2nd in total PPTOI last year. Why would we all assume he's the one complaining about the amount of powerplay time he's getting?
Because around the time of the alleged complaining he was put back on the first unit pp, after briefly being taken off. It was pretty obvious who the "vet" was.

I am the Liquor is offline   Reply With Quote