View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Just got done watching the Michigan game from last night (the big 10 network only showed it on tape delay). Getting shelled by Bowling Green at home, yikes. I don't if I've ever seen Michigan look so bad, it's like watching Hamilton except in addition to the offense problems their goaltending is just not good at all.

Tough night for Bennet as he was a -3 and on the ice for 4 of the 5 goals against plus he went into the boards hard on the 5th goal against and then of course the clip to his knee. The good news was that none of the goals against were really his fault as the first was just poor goaltending imo, the 2nd his D partner was caught in no mans land, the 3rd he did get out muscled behind the net but it went to the point and then the goalie was screened, the final goal he went into the boards hard but the rest of his teammates didn't give much support.

I don't know how long he'll be out but he did manage to get up on his own and he skated to the bench on his own and didn't leave the game. But not happy about him being moved off the top pairing and top PP because Merrill is back. The big 10 network tv announcers in the pre-game had Bennett as the spotlight guy for Michigan as they said he's a smooth skating D that is a solid NHL prospect.
He didn't leave the game? But now we have the reports that he's probably going to miss weeks if not more......Was that a false report? Or should the docs in Michigan be fired?