View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Sodapopinski

vCash: 500
Edler has had injury problems of late and I see Gillis using that as leverage to sign him to a 2yr 9million contract because his health issues are a potential risk. Edler will take it.

Now, the canucks and flyers are my 1a and 1b teams so I'd love to see a trade involving Luongo. Luongo is a damn good goalie with slight problems with consistency but the ability to be a top 3 goalie in the league on average throughout the season. If I'm philly and have deep enough please pockets to swallow my pride and buy out bryz I do it.. and i do it for something like a Simmonds or Voracek. Luongo has an extremely bad reputation on these boards but I actually think he would thrive on a high offense team like philly. Let's be honest for a second, the flyers are a tough team to play goal for. Bryz could sign in Nashville and turn it right around because the system is sooo important for a goaltender. That's why I personally rate hasek and roy much higher than brodeur. But I digress, loungo can find a way to put up solid numbers for your goalie unfriendly team and I think that's worth giving up a solid piece for.

Sodapopinski is offline   Reply With Quote