View Single Post
Old
01-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Ollie Queen
After 5 years...

vCash: 500
Does anyone want to buy my home blue Callahan fully stitched CANADIAN authentic (RBK vector logo on the neck)?

It has the 85th anniversary patch on the shoulder and the assistant's A since Callahan wore the A during the 85th season. It is exactly identical to what Callahan wore on the ice that season in every way; the specifications are 100% to match the on ice jersey as I sent the jersey and patch to a customizer in Toronto with several photos of Callahan wearing the home sweater with the 85th patch on the shoulder for them to match it photo perfect.

It's size 46. I'm 5'9 205lbs and it fits me fine though I keep getting bigger in the gym and it's a little snug now. Anyone under 6' and under 190lbs will fit no problem. I'm looking for $195 for it since it's a Canadian authentic, in perfect condition, and a special jersey with the 85th anniversary patch and the A to match, with fully stitched customization. That's a cheaper than you'll find a Canadian authentic anywhere blank. I can ship it to you for a couple extra bucks or meet you somewhere on LI within reasonable driving distance.