Old
01-10-2013, 12:02 AM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyAlwaysKnows View Post
?

I don't think trading Spezza for Tavares give NYI the Cup... In fact that would be praising Spezza, and most would consider what I'm doing to be bashing him.

Anyway... Spezza looks to be The Guy caliber right now (don't really know without extended playoff run).

BUT, he has been inconsistent throughout his career, has had injuries, who knows how his back will hold up.

He won't be finishing 4th in scoring in 3-4 years. IMO. There will be quite a few centres better than him by then.

Spezza > Tavares now, but the difference isn't very big, and age more than makes up for it. AINEC.
I don't get your argument. Are you saying Spezza will be scoring 60 points in 3 years? Are you saying Tavares will be scoring over 100 as well during that time? Malkin just got a hundred and he was the only one. Are you saying Tavares will be the best player in the league?

All I know is that this team for the next 5 years, as things seem now, let alone 3, will still have Spezza recording at PPG pace or slightly lower if they peak with wingers and depth like Silfverberg, Turris, Zibanejad, Stone, Noesen, Karlsson, Cowen, Ceci etc...

If Spezza could be 4th in the league with just Karlsson and an above average 2nd line winger what would he do with a peaked team.

ReginKarlssonLehner is offline   Reply With Quote