Predict the Standings
View Single Post
01-09-2013, 11:49 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Red Deer, Alberta
I won't do the full standings, but I have a few predictions.
1. Vancouver craps the bed and misses the playoffs. They win the division again next year though.
2. Minnesota wins the division
3. Oilers squeak into the playoffs based on a hot start, as we have more warmed up bodies coming into the lineup than most teams. We lose in the first round quite handily though.
4. St Louis wins the West
5. Toronto still sucks
6. The Islanders make the playoffs.
7. Calgary still almost makes it, losing their spot in the last two or three games. Iginla isn't traded and leaves as a free agent.
8. Philadelphia misses the playoffs thanks to sub par defense and awful goalies.
9. Columbus is 30th overall again and pick first overall in the draft.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by zeus3007