Old
01-10-2013, 01:38 AM
NJDevilsZG
I'll drive team bus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
Just giving a warning.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kovy is interviewed sometimes before or after the game, and being asked if this will be his last game with SKA. To which he might give a shaky answer like ''I hope not I'd like to stay'' or ''Probably not'' or ''We'll see'' or even the ''Have to read the CBA tomorrow'' or something. Regardless I just think they'll be asking this question a lot to him tomorrow.
Well it's a given - both questions and fan oriented answers. Just that you are not that fan in this situation. As I've said - Kovy LOVES Russia and it's people. Whatever many in NA think about both of those, thus find this fact hard to understand. Add some looking-for-my-spot reporters, and there you have it.
And don't forget that players generally give candid answers. Hell, Clarkie was pouring candies about his lockout team and why he left to TG, even here and days after he left Europe. And I know for a fact that it is just a BS. Clarkie is only being too kind to whatever Salzburg fan that might read it.
Hell even our rental Penguin said this when lockout ended, being already two weeks at home in NA "Unfortunatelly, I won't be returning to Croatia. I'm happy to return to my club and that this saga is finally over, but at the same time I'm really sad to leave Zagreb and the amazing fans. The atmosphere at Medveščak games is something I will remember for the rest of my life and I hope that I will have the opportunity to come back to Zagreb and Medveščak again in my career." Must be true, right ?
Kovy has his home fans as a priority now. Just live with it. It will be over soon. For them.
And he will be back for another fun run with Marty. Just don't expect him to say that any time soon.

NJDevilsZG is offline   Reply With Quote