Old
01-10-2013, 01:41 AM
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalheadPenguinsFan View Post
Ugh. Don't talk to me about new TV's good Sir. I still haven't found one for my bedroom that I really like yet.

Sure, the woman and I have a 55" HDTV in the living room which is great. But if she's watching one of her shows, then being stuck gaming or watching stuff on the tiny 20" standard definition TV in our bedroom flat out sucks.

Hopefully by next hockey season (this October) I'll have my own TV and HD sattalite box in my room so that I can watch hockey whenever I want without having to worry about being a TV hog. I mean my fiancee said I can watch any Pens game anytime on our big TV this season, but I still feel bad about hoggin' the TV y'know? Especially since with Centre Ice I'll know I'll wanna watch two or 3 games some nights
I'd sell you my 'old' one...but the logistics may be a tad bit difficult.

I'm going to have a 55" as my main TV and...yeah, I'm not really sure what to do with the 32" one. I live in a studio so there's no exactly a whole lot of sturdy places I could put it that would make any sense...especially with a kitten running around with a penchant of knocking stuff over (I can't drill into the walls, so making some elaborate double-decker set-up is, sadly, impossible ).

Also...I suck at money, but that's a tangent for another thread.

Going from watching games on a laptop with a bad internet connection last year to a 55" 1080P HD 3D set...I haven't stopped drooling since I saw it in the store.

“The most terrifying fact about the universe is not that it is hostile, but that it is indifferent. If we can come to terms with this indifference and accept the challenges of life within the boundaries of death, our existence as a species can have genuine meaning and fulfillment. However vast the darkness, we must supply our own light.” - Stanley Kubrick
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/054.gif
Big McLargehuge is online now   Reply With Quote