View Single Post
01-10-2013, 06:09 AM
big papa
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by jughead42 View Post
Great job. Not even the biggest chicken little on HFBoards windsor can complain about a single move this deadline. Everything we wanted, we got. New leadership? Check. Add arguably the best defenceman available and he'll be back next year? Check. Upgrade overagers? Check. Add elite playmaking center? Check. Don't fritter away precious assets on dubious talent? Check. It may not be enough to turn this thing around, but it's about all that could have been done to salvage this year as well as next. So happy, hopefully all of them will be suiting up tomorrow.

For all those guys saying Koekoek is only a river boat gambler, I just saw his draft video and Bob MacKenzie said he was used on the shut down pairing when he played for Canada at the Ivan Hlinka tournament. He has to be more than just an offensive defenseman to be taken that highly by Steve Yzerman. They aren't going to rush him either.
Agree, i think there is a small small chance that he could even be back as an overager but i highly doubt that, TBL wont rush him as there using the Detroit way for there prospects.