View Single Post
Old
01-10-2013, 09:36 AM
dean youngblood82
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Unless I missing a trade or two of Plymouth's (I could be) then I don't think they've improved much at all. Obviously Trocheck will be a nice addition but they have up good players in Payne and Bratina. Payne was a important team player

EDIT: No Payne in the Trocheck deal. Good trade

They also lost Aleardi too

I'm not all that excited for what Plymouth did so far (unless I'm missing a few deals).

I definitely don't want Sarnia to deal just for the sake of dealing. I was surprised they didn't fill the OA slot but there wasn't a ton of oA players available.

The 2nd line forward spot is the main target IMO. Garret Ross could be a good add of someone of similar status. Maybe Quine

We'll see but this team is playing with confidence and as a team so it's probably good Jacko isn't tinkering too much.

All we do know is that this team will have some wholes to fill NEXT year with Galchenyuk, Sarault, Murphy, Anderson and probably Boucher gone. Hope their EURO scout keeps up his good track record

At the end of the season I could see Sarnia ending up in the 5-7th slot and that's about where we all expected them this season so it's not too bad. They will be challenged hold ground

Last edited by dean youngblood82: 01-10-2013 at 10:47 AM.